It was finally a sorta sunny tuesday for an ottawa softball game at the RA Centre!
SBW Ottawa Softball Player of the Game: Eric
PLAY of the game:
Lawrie’s bare hand catch at 2nd base & Eric walking it over to Martin’s glove, no risks man, no risks!!
Ottawa Softball Lessons Learned:
- 1st games suck
- Beer makes stuff better
- Eric is a light weight but we knew that 🙂
- We need Dave to keep score lol
- Baillie paying Jith 10$, him paying us that SAME 10$ (for pizza), us giving it to Baillie (for her spot on the team). ba ha haha ha
- Baillie coming out
- Bruce coming out
- Sarah crushen that ball into left field!
- Justyn’s Arm
- Carlos throwing some crazzzzy heat but more importantly the line ” I only know how to throw one way”
- Eric walking the ball over to Martin JUST IN CASE
- Eric mother fucking gap hits AB
- The sisters were awesome! got some outs , some hits, ran shit out!
- Chilling on the patio with yall!
- The baby was soooo good. I am just grateful!
- I got on base finally – Krystle
- The boys flexing the bleachers haha
- Jayme and Luisa coming over to see Baby Blake, cause Jayme’s face was showing his heart all melted and shit.
- bahhhhhh Bruce learning to keep score.
- Baille playing country music
- Everyone wore swag!
- Jith in his sexy white shirt finally
- The 2nd inning made Baillie sad
- Huge hits by a few boys that were fly outs (Lawrie & Pete come to mind), I thought for sure they were gold!
- Getting burned by the placed hit to the line in RF – Krystle
- Our bats, ahhhh
- No Drew
- Joey couldn’t come to the patio after our game 🙁
Check back next week for another ottawa softball postgame.