- Pitcher, Second base, Shortstop, Forward
- Current Team
- Ball Hockey, Fall Ball Thursday, Fall Ball Tuesday, Friday 3 Pitch, Futsal, ONSPL Thursday, Practices, Softball Beer Eh, Softball Comp, Team Meetings
- Past Teams
- Exhibition, Softball Rec
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2018 Fall, 2019, 2021
- How did you become a Bud
- On a snowy week day, with sparkles and anticipation in my eyes I told Eric that we were going to make a softball team. Our friends would play.. it would be easy I said. Of course I wasn't satisfied with just iron on tshirts , one team and texting to arrange things.. I wanted more I wanted so much more, not all at first but eventually of course.
E “well maybe if you warmed up a bit!”
K “I warm up!”
E “your idea of warming up is cracking a beer!!”
*Drew on first, I hit a bomb, running up his ass*
K “run I swear to god ill cut you”
D “When you said that…… did you mean like stab me or cut me
from the team?”
K “omg babe, I would NEVER cut you from the team!”
- When and why did you start to play sports
- As an adult
- Favorite movie
- Goon, Beer League, D.E.B.S, Footloose 2001, 10 things I hate About you, Ricky Bobby
- Favorite show
- Running empires
- Hidden talent
- Finding a spot for everyone
- Go-to snack
- PB english muffin
- Sunflower seed flavor
- Favorite drink
- Celebrity crush
Jersey Nickname(s): Shhhhhhh, Secrets, Awmack, Captain, Slider, Awmack, HE <3 ME, I<3B==D, MackZone, Look to your Right, Fear, Conquer
Fave Bud Moments
WOW so many… but let’s name a few:
- Lyndsay catching her first fly ball in Girl Power.
- Hitting the (in park) bomb grand slam to win the game in woman’s softball when I was told to run the clock so we would revert back to the prior inning (auto win for us if it did, but cheap).
- First time I twisted it as SS. I was playing beer team and Justyn with a Y was my 1st base, team had complained I tried a little late on the play just before “why would you throw” , I was a little down about the comment, but next inning I got set up again and Justyn was ready and that’s why you throw…..
- Mills yelling at the top of her lungs “THAT’S OUR SS” in Girl Power after I made a snag.
- The time Cameron, Mills, & Pete collaborated to dump a cooler of ice on my head in celebration of an almost perfect Friday season.Pete saved my phone. Cameron smoked me with the cooler lid. I was soaked, Mike didn’t want me in his car…somehow still one of my top moments haha.
- Hitting my first out of park home run playing in Ambush on the SBW’s Lady Buds team. Playoff game brought in 3 runs.
- Eric’s first HR with the team was a grand slam nail in coffin that delivered us our first SBW (D haha) championship
- The look on Eric’s face when I asked him to do the math for until 2039….. he knew what he signed up for
- Scoring the game winning goal in the shoot out when no one ESP ME thought it was possible and against FO.
- David sneaking back into the bar and off the bus to dance more at DUSTED
- Winning in Us vs. Them Futsal (clearly not the 2019 game)
- Saying that I’ll win Sarah Rose the socks she wanted at the HR derby at virgin tournament out of pure cockiness and pulled through and won it.
- Mike Leiff sitting behind first base at dome tourney and saying this is the safest spot to watch
- Bad Ass Base runner (2015) Krystle had 13.3% of the runs (Tuesday – 17)
- Infield HR Award (2015)
- Infield HR Award (2013)
- Bad Ass Base Runner (2013)
- Player with the most doubles, with 9 (2013)
- Tied Eric for player with the most Triples (2013)
- Turned a double play (2013)
- Tied Mario for Player who played the most positions (2013)
- Perfect Attendance (2013)
- The Dirty HR award (2013)
- Most likely to trip over her own base (2013)
- 3 way tied for the Golden Cleat (2013)
- tied with Mario for Golden Megaphone (2013)
- Nominated for MVP (2013)
- In park HomeRun (2012)
Krystle was a single sign up to the Futsal team, originally called the Lucky Charms. She fell in love with the team and the players and volunteered to lead em’ when long time teammate Claudia wished to retire.
Signature Trait(s): Sometimes Short Shorts, always the player being fouled by the other team
Years Played: over 200 games played
Most likely position: Forward
Strengths: Some fancy footwork, some on the money passes, scoring goals
- The Golden Boot for Top Scorer in the division 2017
- The Golden Boot for Top Scorer in the division Winter 2015
- The Golden Boot for Top Scorer in the division 2013
- The Golden Boot for Top Scorer in the division 2011
Ball Hockey Career
Krystle started Suds, Buds & Windmills Ball Hockey team with the help of Eric D. Together they manage and captain the team. Krystle first played OSSC as a spare for Eric’s team the Bear Claws. Loving the game but absolutly hating the plastic sticks, late games, random locations, no reffing bullshit that’s OSSC she pushed to create their own team.
Signature Trait(s): shoots right, wears soccer shin guards, fiesty “call off your pitbull” lmfao.
Most likely position: Forward
- During the RA 2013 season playoffs Krystle almost scored her first BHockey hat trick. The 3rd goal she buried as the buzzer rang and the ref disallowed it.
- Led the team in points for the 2013 fall season
É – when known enemies are around just try not to say anything! Cause it will go like this
K “puppies and rainbows!”
En “WTF ! No kittens?! WHAT THE FUCK RAGE.