- Catcher, Taxi
- Past Teams
- Fall Ball Thursday, Softball Beer Babes, Softball Beer Eh
- 2016, 2017, 2018
- When and why did you start to play sports
- Started playing ball in HighSchool through school and sumer leagues. wasnt until I moved to ottawa that I have played consistently every summer for the last 8 years
- What's your favorite moment as a Bud?
- One of my favs was at girl power when I missed catching a ball as it tipped my glove and Eric was right behind me to catch it.
- Whats SBW for you?
- I like to refer to SBW as the Land of Misfit toys...everyone from anywhere is always welcome:)
- Favorite movie
- My fav movie depends on my mood! When I want something fun and funny it's either Billy Madison or most recently Bad Moms. When I am lonely and need to feel inspired its Eat Pray Love
- Hidden talent
- I am very crafty, i can knit slippers and crochet blankets and hats:)
- Celebrity crush
- Celebrity crush for sure is Norman reedus from The Walking Dead.
- Whats your favorite position at softball?
- Well I like playing rover cuz I understand the position...other ones I like and want to learn better are 2nd and 3rd. But I started pitching some this year so I really want to start exploring that
HI Team!!! So, I am trying to see if this works…Here are a few Fun Q&A’s!
Biggest and Proudest sports moment? — Finals in a Fall ball league, I was playing left field and I actually CAUGHT the ball for the winning OUT!!
Worst sports injury? — a line drive up the 1st base line while I was waiting to run from 1st base…tried to jump out of the way and instead got hit on the inside of my right thigh. Biggest, bluest bruise ever!
You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?” Flash dance Pink!
What’s the weirdest place you’ve ever unintentionally vomited? — in a bed…that was not mine 🙁
Pick two celebrities to be your parents — Lorelai Gilmore & Mandy Patinkin
Best things to know about me….I love beer, I love to play sports with fun people like the Buds, and just happy to be a part of the team!