Game Times and Locations have been updated to reflect proper schedule. Please check again and make sure to do in and out!
Here’s some notes league provide:
– All 36 Women’s League teams will participate.
– 7 divisions have been created – 6 divisions consist of 5 teams and 1
group (Division 6) has 6 teams.
– The schedule has been posted on our website.
– To find your team and schedule on the website, go to “End Of Year-
Adult” instead of “Women”.
– Games will be played on Mondays April 9, 16 and 23.
– Each teams will play two Round-Robin games on both April 9 and 16
against the other 4 teams in their division.
– Each team will play one “home” game and one “away” game on both April
9 and 16. REMEMBER, in the event of a jersey colour conflict the “home”
team must wear their alternate jerseys/pinneys.
– Teams will have a maximum of 30 minutes between their two games each
– Each team is to print a gamesheet for BOTH of their games on BOTH
– Teams must be ready to start on time or their games will be shortened.
– Each team is to email the scores to me from BOTH of their games on
Monday evening (or early Tuesday morning).
– The only rule differences from league play are (a) games are 25
minutes straight time, (b) no half-time, (c) one time-out per team, and (d)
call-ups are *NOT* allowed.
– As in league play, a win is 3 points, a tie is 1 point, and a loss is
– After the second week the top 2 teams in each group will advance to
their group final on April 23.
– Tie-breakers to advance to the finals are (a) head-to-head, (b) most
overall wins, (c) most goals scored, (d) goals scored minus goals against,
(e) fewest goals allowed, (f) most shutouts for, (g) fewest shutouts
against, (h) coin toss.
– Season and EOYT awards will be presented on April 23. All players are
invited – free pizza and drinks – details to follow.