The latest news!
Re2050 Appleby Line Unit K, Burlington, ON L7L 6M6
Expectations from those attending:
- Participate in fundraising leading up to the event
- Like and share the three posters
– Donation request
-Thank you Sponsors
- Participate in practice, games, tournaments and league Sundays .
- The minimum is team jersey.
Extras from those attending:
- White ball pants. Blue socks. Blue belt , & sweater. We also have team sweats, pens, water bottles and tshirts.
- Like/share all of our sponsors
- Volunteer, help out!
- All Bats must be provided to Eric prior to Thursday!
- Review the website , this page daily
- Coaches decide everything. You may not play. You may not bat where you like, you may not get the position you want.
- Everyone must be at all games 30minutes early in case of early start due to forfeits before our games.
502: Krystle, Dave, Blake , Emersyn
504: Rich , Wes
515: Eric , Claudia
510: Tiana, Kelly A, Aimee
509: Marie Eve, Caro, Isabelle
513: MC, Isabelle P
514: GAlex , Erin
520: Maria, Kim
Off site : Steph, Simon & Adria
Breakfast is served daily 6:00 am to 10:00 am. It’s a hot buffet:
- Rotating hot protein items could be: bacon, sausage AND scrambled egg or omelets, AND potatoes
- Waffle station, oatmeal station, pastries, cut fruit and whole fruit, yogurt, juices, coffee, te
Diamond C (161 Greens Rd, Caledonia – HENNING PARK)
Diamond T (344 Rymal Rd E, Hamilton – TURNER PARK)
Friday: 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM vs Lady Spartans (Diamond C1) Loss by 1
Saturday: 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM vs No Mercy (Diamond T10) Loss by 2
Saturday: 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM vs Something Special (Diamond T10) Mercy win
Sunday: 9:30AM-11:00 Am vs. Woo Girls (Diamond T3) Mercy win
Sunday: 6:30 PM-8:00 PM vs. Lady Spartan (Diamond T7) Mercy Loss
Monday: 10:00AM vs. TBD (W: Something Special / Ballbusters) (Diamond T11) Mercy Loss
Car 1: Erin (gear)
Car 2: Tiana & Aimee (Fri late)
Car 3: Steph, Simon, Nico
Car 4 Isabelle, Marie Eve, Caro, GF Isabelle
Car 5: Rich, Claudia, Wes,
Car 6: MC, Kelly A, GAlex,
Car 7: Maria , Kim (Thur late)
Car 8: Van: Krystle, Eric, Blake, Emersyn, David
Car 9: Adria
Our full schedule
Thursday night :
230pm : Meet us at the pool
9pm: Coaches meeting
945pm: Bat testing (coaches )
12:00: Team meeting/stretch at the diamond
12:30 PM – 2:00 PM Game: vs Lady Spartans (Diamond C1)
2pm: back to the hotel, get ready to go out ect.
3:37pm: get on the train!
7pm: Jays game
930 am: Brunch team meeting at hotel
12pm: Team Stretch Photo
12:30 PM – 2:00: Game: PM vs No Mercy (Diamond T10)
2:15pm 3pm: quick drink/food at the beer tent
3:30 PM – 5:00: Game: PM vs Something Special (Diamond T10)
7:00pm: Restaurant #2: http://www.barangas.ca/gallery-1
Beach dressed to impress night
No reservations allowed, dress code in effect.
9 am : Marie Eve leads team stretch
930 am: Game 4 T3
1pm: Yoga by the pool
2pm: Spa and physio arm 502, bring fruit
630pm: Game 5 Location T7
7:15pm : Beer Tent
8:00pm : Watch Ladies Open Final T7
beer town after the game