- Center field
- Past Teams
- Fall Ball Thursday, Futsal, Softball Beer Babes, Softball Beer Eh
- 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- When and why did you start to play sports
- Start ball around 10. And because my mom wanted my sister and I to get active in sports, and softball was the cheapest sport. I didn’t really stick to it until maybe four years ago. I didn’t play when I went to school, but I got back into it afterwards. But I played in ladies leagues for like 3 years, then only co-ed for the past 2 years.
- What's your favorite moment as a Bud?
- Probably my strippers birthday party last year
- Whats SBW for you?
- SBW is a supportive community! Once you join, you never go back
Moments: In the 2018 B Championship game for Girl Power Lyndsay made an amazing catch in Left Field ending the inning