- Kelly H
- Past Teams
- Ball Hockey
- 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- How did you become a Bud
- I was playing on a dreaded OSSC team when I was recruited by Sex (no actual sex involved) to become a Bud.
You guys had me at hello.....but really you had me at the free food and booze you gave me after my first game 😉
- When and why did you start to play sports
- I started skating at 3 years old...sports ever since I can remember. It's a great place to get rid of my aggression...
- What's your favorite moment as a Bud?
- Patio pre-game beers where we ended up playing drunk and Eric got mad at us. Summer evenings by the fire! Starting the emojis on the backs of the jerseys!
- Whats SBW for you?
- Friends...patios...friends...drinks....support (like a good bra)
- Favorite movie
- I hate these questions...always depends on my mood of the day.
- Favorite show
- See above 😉
- Dancing, reading, walking (because during COVID I've become a senior), dreaming of travelling again...
- Hidden talent
- Dancing...you Buds have yet to see my salsa moves 😉
- Go-to snack
- I love chips....
- Sunflower seed flavor
- Sea salt
- Favorite drink
- Wine and coffee are pretty tied here.
- Celebrity crush
- Too many to mention...what can I say? I appreciate men!
What’s your Post Pandemic party look like?
The parties will come, but the first time I see you guys going to be Ubers, Drinks, Hugs (not aggressive hugs)
What professional sports do you want back the most?
How’s this event transformed you, ideas, perspective and way of thinking or Life changing moments from the pandemic?
I needed a break from teaching fitness
Kelly once assisted the game winning goal in the final 2 seconds of a ball hockey game vs FO seconds after Jake had given up and started to walk off and the rest of us had lost all hope, accepting we were heading to the shoot out. She never gave up, fighting for procession behind the opponents net, gaining it and passing the ball to Dylan in a prime shooting spot who didn’t hesitate.